Thursday 25 October 2012

And the journey continues.....

I have recently finished the ABSPD course. The course was created and run by two very inspirational ladies, acclaimed textile designer Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls. I highly recommend it if you want to enter the world of surface pattern design. Its quite intense with an abundance of inside information but the knowledge you acquire and the amazing contacts you gain makes this course invaluable.




I probably didn't make full use of all the opportunities I should have....there's alot! ( & work got in the way). I certainly discovered a lot about my self....the course was an emotional journey for me there was highs and lows but it gave me the confidence to keep challenging to believe in myself and pushing through the design boundaries to lead me on the path to becoming a better designer.

The first issue of Moyo - an online magazine dedicated to surface pattern design. Created by  Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls.
If you are looking to learn the business side of surface pattern design you can check out the course here http://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/pattern/

No comments:

Post a Comment