Friday 26 October 2012

The Random Project

Well I wasn't having a particular pleasant week my landlord has decided to hike up my rent (so its time to move) and my final work submission didn't email through properly (I didn't find out until after the deadline!!) I'd worked hard on those designs! I had a moment when the blood drained from my face and then a slight panic. Not one to dwell on the negative. I decided to make something positive out of it and came up with the idea of 'The Random Project'. I suppose its not a new idea a bit like a picture journal. I will use subject, feeling, experiences to draw scribbles on how I'm feeling....what ever pops in my head really. Here is the results from today's scribbling from the main events this week.

Moving  home is obviously on my mind

 I will probably make a design collection out of the scribbles. I find I am happiest in my design when I let go and scribble away.







No comments:

Post a Comment