Monday 22 October 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my creative voyage. I hope you stay with me for my journey and share my highs and lows of reaching my creative dreams of owning/running my own label and designing surface pattern for home wares, stationary and other exciting products.



A start of a design collection - Retrovision


The last 6 years has seen me go through a number of jobs none of which made me happy when the realisation hit me about 3 years ago I needed to be creative! ( a bit crazy to think when I've loved drawing since I could hold a pencil). So the need has manifested it's self so much I have to make it my job and I have been designing like crazy ever since.



Part of the retrovision collection


Over the next 3 months I will be making 3 entries a week chronicle of my sucessful and not so successful attempts at getting myself out there and I invite you on my personal tour (Helpful tips, comments, offers to work with me or just wanting to chat are most welcome).


My day today (I had a day off ...and yes the boss knew) hanging out  at master plaster fun  (a ceramic painting studio at the bottom of my street...handy) with best buddy and her gorgeous little man


This is my effort, it needs to be put in the kiln and due for pick up next week....check back for the final  result.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world of SPD lovers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's good to finally be a part of it.

      Delete
  2. Hey babe. Your 'effort'??!! Those were amazing pieces of art and much admired by all the other creatives!!! Tip for the day - Love your work as much as we do! PS. Love the start of the Blog x

    ReplyDelete